I am out of school at an educational technology conference. I am being a student, learning from other teachers new tools, ideas, and how I can be a better computer teacher. Learning never stops, even if you're a teacher.
You will watch the video below and answer a few questions...
- The video was mostly shot in Times Square. Time Square is often called the "crossroads of the world." Why do you think that is?
- What was one thing that stood out to you?
- What does it feel like to watch people as they go about their day?
- When the time-lapse portions started, many of those shots were not in Manhattan. Do you know where they were? Did you recognize any of the locations?
- What does watching a video like this make you think about New York?
- Does this video give you any ideas as to why people might love coming here, or living here?