Students will do the homework assignment, maybe even re-post a comment multiple times, and never see it published.
Before I get into why a comment isn't published let me remind students of the only appropriate way to sign a comment:
- In the "Choose an Identity" field select the "Name/URL" option
- Enter first name and last initial ONLY
- Leave the URL field empty
- An example of a properly signed comment is: JohnS or MikeT
It will look like this:
Why isn't your comment published? Here are a few reasons...
- You used your full name, including first & last, in your post
- I will not publish any comments that include full first & last names
- You posted as "Anonymous"
- I can't publish a comment if I don't know who wrote it
- You were logged in as your parent or another Google Account
- I will not publish comments that have any name other than a student's first name & last initial
- You put something into the URL field, turning your name into a link
- I will not publish a comment with a linked name - leave the URL field empty
Remember, only use first name & last initial to get your comment published!
Please review the video tutorial here & feel free to post comments here with questions or send me an email.